For over forty-five years, Nelson’s has assisted thousands of groups raise millions of dollars for their project or cause by selling Port-A-Pit® chicken. Civic organizations, church groups, 4-H clubs, athletic teams, Boy Scout troops and many more groups have relied on the professionals at Nelson’s to assist them with their fundraising efforts! We make raising money for any group fun, simple and profitable.
Utilizing a state-of-the-art cooking process, Nelson’s prepares the products of your choice on location, sending that irresistible, mouthwatering aroma through the air for miles around. Our cookers are the hallmark for quality and when people see the Nelson’s name, they know what to expect - that’s just part of the promotion.
Benefits of a Nelson's Fundraiser
- We are the original! Others may try to copy us but can't come close.
- Our family has over 45 years of experience in the fundraising business
- Customized grilling equipment ensures the quality your patrons expect
- The Original Nelson's sauce is often duplicated but never the same.
- Your fundraiser is listed on our website the week of your event.
- Our website gets over a million hits per year with customers looking for where our chicken is
- We provide bright red posters to promote your fundraiser before your event.
- We also provide colorful hand held signs to promote street sales day of the event.
- Hot boxes keep your product piping hot and ready to go home.
- We employ over 50 trained BBQ Chefs
- Nelsons offers over 80 proven selling locations for you to host your fundraiser.
- Straight forward pricing, no hidden costs.
- Experienced staff to make your fundraiser worry free and profitable.
- Pit-Tatoes™ - Another Nelson's original family culinary invention.
“Please click on the link below for additional information and details regarding fundraising!”
For over 45 years Nelson’s has been serving Indiana and Michigan with the finest barbecued products. For your convenience, we’ve listed all of the upcoming fund raiser locations throughout Michiana where you can find Nelson’s famous Port-A-Pit® chicken.
607 Nelson's Parkway